- if space time started with the origin of the universe, is it not for our universe. Can’t there be another such universes?
- Is it not possible that the primordial mass existed within a bigger universe – the mother of all baby universes?
- Are there any theories disproving such a possibility? I’ve not heard so far. If there is a mother of all Universe, still the Big Bang theory can work well.
- The universe didn’t started counting time; we started it. So what is the problem in counting back from the origin of our universe just like we refer to AD and BC
- The time relevant to us is the time after the origin of our universe. But why should we deny the existence of time and hence some extra (our)universal events before the origin of our universes? – just for the sake of some theories? The discussions must be left open
BEGINNING OF UNIVERSE – SOME QUESTIONS
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/beginning-of-universe-some-questions/