CBSE published new syllabus, blueprint and Sample Paper in Physics for Class XII for 2013. You can Download it here.
The CBSE Results 2012for class X (AISSE) and class XII (AISSCE) will be published by the third week of May 2012.
For Class X, the CCE details are being uploaded by the Vidyalayas to CBSE server. The schools are given time till 15 April for updating the marks up to Summative Assessment 2 for Class X 2012.
The results will be published at http://cbseresults.nic.in
The results of both Board Based exams and School Based Exams will be published together.
- How was your AISSCE (CBSE) Chemistry Question Paper 2012? (chemistry.2lv.in)
- Supplementary Textual Material in Chemistry for Class XII Supplied by CBSE (chemistry.2lv.in)
- Mark Distribution in Physics for CBSE for 2013 Board Exam (AISSCE) (physicsfans.com)
- CCE is more burden than earlier evaluation system (education2home.com)
- How was the CBSE Physics Exam 2012? (plustwophysics.com)
- Ask the CBSE – February 27, 2012 (thehindu.com)
Categories: +2 Physics, 12 physics, CBSE, CCE Class X, Class X Physics Tags: aissce, Board examination, CBSE, Central Board of Secondary Education, kendriya vidyalaya, Mathematics, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Test (assessment)
I want to ask this questions to students in open. Any student can join the discussion. Whatever you post, let it be your own genuine answer.
Here are the question for students.
If you get good marks in Physics, is it because of your teacher or because of your own effort?
If you don’t get good marks in Physics, is it because of your teacher or because of your own lack of practice?
Teachers are also welcomed to post their response.
- Education of the Future – Role of Teacher and Technology (4b2012.wordpress.com)
How was AISSCE Physics Question Paper 2012? Was the Board question paper 2012 up to the standard? Were there any questions out of syllabus? Was any of the questions too tough? Were there any unexpected questions? How was the numerical problems? Did you get sufficient time to answer the questions? Please post your response soon. Your responses on AISSCE Physics Question Paper 2012 can affect the marking/ evaluation and eventually the marks. Comment honestly.
- A charged particle enters a magnetic field region in a direction perpendicular to the direction of the magnetic field. Will there be any change in the particle’s (i) kinetic energy (ii) momentum
In the presence of a magnetic field, the particle experiences a magnetic force in the direction perpendicular to the directions of the moving particle and the magnetic field. The magnitude of
velocity of the particle remains the same while its direction changes. Hence, kinetic energy of the particle will not change while its momentum will change
- Write the undesirable effects and their causes during signal transmissions.
There are four undesirable effects during signal transmission. The following table lists these effects with their respective causes.
1. Attenuation Decrease in signal strength due to energy loss
2. Distortion Due to wave form perturbation
3. Interference Due to contamination of extraneous signals
It’s the time of AISSCE Practical Examination.
How was your Physics Practical Examination and Viva?
Which questions were asked to you?
Which were the experiments and activities you were asked to perform?
How farely did you do it?
Share your experience here as comments to this post. Your responses will be a boon for the others.
You can post the questions you were asked during Viva so that others can find the answers to them and learn for the Viva during their turn.
Categories: +2 Physics, 11 physics, 12 physics, ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM VISITORS, Ask Physics, CBSE, CBSE PHYSICS CLASS XI, electrostatic induction, ELECTROSTATICS, Model Question Papers, PHYSICS, Physics Links, Practical Physics, previous question papers Tags:
1) DISTINGUISH BETWEEN FUNDAMENTAL UNITS AND DERIVED UNITS.
2) WHAT ARE THE TWO TYPES OF COLLISION? EXPLAIN THEM.
3) STATE NEWTONS FIRST LAW OF MOTION.
4) TWO EQUAL FORCES ARE ACTING AT A PIONT WITH AN ANGLE OF 60 BETWEEN THEM. IF THE RESULTANT FORCE IS EQUAL TO 20√3N. FIND THE MAGNITUDE OF EACH FORCE.
5) WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF EQUILIBIRIUM.
6) STATE THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF GRAVITATION.
7) DEFINE GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL.
8) WHAT IS REYNOLD’S NUMBER?
9) WHAT IS SURFACE TENTION?
10) DEFINE SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION.
11) WHAT ARE DEGREES OF FREEDOM?
12) DEFINE SOLAR CONSTANT.
13) DEFINE POWER OF A LENS. WHAT ITS UNIT?
14) STATE TANGENT LAW.
15) WHAT IS THE DISTANE TRAVELLED BY SOUND IN AIR WHEN A TUNING FORK OF FREQUENCY 256HZ COMPLETES 25 VIBRATIONS? (THE SPEED OF SOUND IN AIR IS 343MS-I)
- WRITE ANY 5 RULES AND CONVENTIONS OF WRITING SI UNITS.
- THE HORIZONTAL RANGE OF A PROJECTILE ID 4√3 TIMES ITS MAXIMUM HEIGHT. FIND THE ANGLE OF PROJECTION.
- STATE THE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ANGULAR MOMENTEM AND EXPLAIN IT WITH AN EXAMPLE.
- STATE KEPLER’S LAW OF PLENTARY MOTION.
- GIVE THE GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF i)DISPLACEMENT ii) VELOCITY iii) ACCELERATION OF A PARTICLE EXUCUTING SHM. MENTION THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THEM.
- What are the characteristics of progressive waves?
- List out any 5 postulates of kinetic theory of gases.
- State and prove parallelogram law of vectors and discuss the special cases.
- State and prove bernoulli’s theorem.
- Derive Meyer’s relation.
- Describe the working of angstrom pyrheliometer with diagram. (NOT FOR CBSE)