1. Draw a circuit diagram of OR gate.
2. What is a logic gate?
3. What types of charge-carriers are there in a n-type semi conductor?
4. Give the logical symbol of an AND gate. Mark the inputs and outputs.
5. Draw the logic symbol for a NAND gate.
6. Which biasing will make the resistance of p-n junction high?
7. Write the truth table for OR gate.
8. What is the change in the collector current, in a transistor of a.c. current gain 150, for a 100µA change in its base current?
9. When the voltage drop across a p-n junction diode is increased from 0.65V to 0.70V, the change in the diode current is 5mA. What is the dynamic resistance of the diode?
10. How does conductivity of a semiconductor change with rise in its temperature?