- Derive an expression for the Electric field at a point on the (i) axial line and (ii) equatorial line of an electric dipole
- Describe the principle construction and working of Van de Graff Generator.
- State Gauss’ theorem and apply it to find the electric field at a point due to
- A point charge
- A line of charge
- A plane sheet of charge
- A charged spherical conducting shell
10. Derive an expression for the effective capacitance when three capacitors are connected in (i) series (ii) parallel
11. Derive an expression for the energy stored in a parallel plate capacitor.
‘I hated Physics, but scored 98 percent’
Read More at http://www.mynews.in/News/Class_XII_%27I_hated_Physics,_but_scored_98_percent%27_N38225.html
Want to Download Plus Two Physics sample paper issued by Kerala SCERT ?
For the first time, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), with the intention of maintaining uniformity and standardisation, will be setting the question papers for Class 9 annual examination
New Delhi: The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology(IITs) is likely to become history from 2013 as the central government on Tuesday decided to work