1. Draw a circuit diagram of OR gate.
2. What is a logic gate?
3. What types of charge-carriers are there in a n-type semi conductor?
4. Give the logical symbol of an AND gate. Mark the inputs and outputs.
5. Draw the logic symbol for a NAND gate.
6. Which biasing will make the resistance of p-n junction high?
7. Write the truth table for OR gate.
8. What is the change in the collector current, in a transistor of a.c. current gain 150, for a 100µA change in its base current?
9. When the voltage drop across a p-n junction diode is increased from 0.65V to 0.70V, the change in the diode current is 5mA. What is the dynamic resistance of the diode?
10. How does conductivity of a semiconductor change with rise in its temperature? Read more…
Worthy Links for Physics Practical
Viva Voce is one one of the important factor which decides your overall score in Physics Practical examination.
The external examiner is not knowing what you are really. Viva Voce is the only means to have a direct interaction with you. Therefore your performance in viva has a direct impact on the marks you get in the Practical exam.
Here are some tips for you to excell
- Understand the basics. The various experiments you are assigned are based on certain fundamental principles. Understanding these fundamentals are very important.
- Boost your confidence: Present yourself in a pleasing manner and answer the questions confidently
- Prepare a list of all questions which can be asked from each of the experiments you did at school and also thoroughly revise the related theory part from text book.
The following books will be of great help.
(Dear visitors, you can add your suggestions and questions as comments to this post)
Categories: Model Question Papers, Plus Two Physics, previous question papers, Problems, Question Bank Tags: AIPPG, current electricity, electromagnetic induction, exam solution, model, paper, Physics, physics model, physics problems, problems