Category Archive: Question Papers
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/cbse-physics-question-paper-class-xii-2014-delhi-set-1-and-marking-scheme/
ISC Specimen Question Papers 2013
Practising sample papers is considered as a good practice to score better in exams. Start with the specimen paper supplied by the board first. We’ll be providing
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/download-isc-physics-specimen-papers-and-sample-papers-for-2013/
SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION
TIME 3 HRS
- All questions are compulsary
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry 1 mark each. Questions 9 to 18 carry 2 marks each. Questions 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and questions 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.
******Choices are avoided as this is a question paper meant for practice ***********
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-11-physicspractice-paper-for-annual-exam-2/
3 MARKS: 1) DISTINGUISH BETWEEN FUNDAMENTAL UNITS AND DERIVED UNITS. 2) WHAT ARE THE TWO TYPES OF COLLISION? EXPLAIN THEM. 3) STATE NEWTONS FIRST LAW OF MOTION.<br
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xi-physics-important-questions/
Max marks:50 Time:2hrs
A glass rod rubbed with silk acquires a charge of 6×10-12 C. Calculate the number of electrons it has gained
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-12-physics-electrostatics-revision-test/
CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xii-physics-sample-paper-for-aissce-2012-2/
Find below the links to questions papers in Physics already available at our group of Physics websites
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/physics-question-papers/