Category Archive: questionbank
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-12-physics-sample-papers/
3 MARKS: 1) DISTINGUISH BETWEEN FUNDAMENTAL UNITS AND DERIVED UNITS. 2) WHAT ARE THE TWO TYPES OF COLLISION? EXPLAIN THEM. 3) STATE NEWTONS FIRST LAW OF MOTION.<br
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xi-physics-important-questions/
1. Draw a circuit diagram of OR gate.
2. What is a logic gate?
3. What types of charge-carriers are there in a n-type semi conductor?
4. Give the logical symbol of an AND gate. Mark the inputs and outputs.
5. Draw the logic symbol for a NAND gate.
6. Which biasing will make the resistance of p-n junction high?
7. Write the truth table for OR gate.
8. What is the change in the collector current, in a transistor of a.c. current gain 150, for a 100µA change in its base current?
9. When the voltage drop across a p-n junction diode is increased from 0.65V to 0.70V, the change in the diode current is 5mA. What is the dynamic resistance of the diode?
10. How does conductivity of a semiconductor change with rise in its temperature?
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/semiconductor-devicesclass-12-physics-question-bank/
CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xii-physics-sample-paper-for-aissce-2012-2/
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/download-sample-question-papers-from-cbse/
The following questions are for a quick revision of the chapter “Gravitation” for CBSE Class 9. There are many other questions which can be asked from the portion allotted for SA1, but will mainly based on these concepts. The questions are based on the bare essential concepts; the minimum level of learning expected from the [...]
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/gravitation-%e2%80%93-questionbank-with-answer-for-cbse-class-9-sa1/