Category Archive: questionbank
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-12-physics-sample-papers/
3 MARKS: 1) DISTINGUISH BETWEEN FUNDAMENTAL UNITS AND DERIVED UNITS. 2) WHAT ARE THE TWO TYPES OF COLLISION? EXPLAIN THEM. 3) STATE NEWTONS FIRST LAW OF MOTION.<br
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xi-physics-important-questions/
1. Draw a circuit diagram of OR gate.
2. What is a logic gate?
3. What types of charge-carriers are there in a n-type semi conductor?
4. Give the logical symbol of an AND gate. Mark the inputs and outputs.
5. Draw the logic symbol for a NAND gate.
6. Which biasing will make the resistance of p-n junction high?
7. Write the truth table for OR gate.
8. What is the change in the collector current, in a transistor of a.c. current gain 150, for a 100µA change in its base current?
9. When the voltage drop across a p-n junction diode is increased from 0.65V to 0.70V, the change in the diode current is 5mA. What is the dynamic resistance of the diode?
10. How does conductivity of a semiconductor change with rise in its temperature?
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/semiconductor-devicesclass-12-physics-question-bank/
CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xii-physics-sample-paper-for-aissce-2012-2/
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/download-sample-question-papers-from-cbse/
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/gravitation-%e2%80%93-questionbank-with-answer-for-cbse-class-9-sa1/