Please find below a list of Sample Papers in Physics. Download and practice them. All The Best.
1) DISTINGUISH BETWEEN FUNDAMENTAL UNITS AND DERIVED UNITS.
2) WHAT ARE THE TWO TYPES OF COLLISION? EXPLAIN THEM.
3) STATE NEWTONS FIRST LAW OF MOTION.
4) TWO EQUAL FORCES ARE ACTING AT A PIONT WITH AN ANGLE OF 60 BETWEEN THEM. IF THE RESULTANT FORCE IS EQUAL TO 20√3N. FIND THE MAGNITUDE OF EACH FORCE.
5) WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF EQUILIBIRIUM.
6) STATE THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF GRAVITATION.
7) DEFINE GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL.
8) WHAT IS REYNOLD’S NUMBER?
9) WHAT IS SURFACE TENTION?
10) DEFINE SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION.
11) WHAT ARE DEGREES OF FREEDOM?
12) DEFINE SOLAR CONSTANT.
13) DEFINE POWER OF A LENS. WHAT ITS UNIT?
14) STATE TANGENT LAW.
15) WHAT IS THE DISTANE TRAVELLED BY SOUND IN AIR WHEN A TUNING FORK OF FREQUENCY 256HZ COMPLETES 25 VIBRATIONS? (THE SPEED OF SOUND IN AIR IS 343MS-I)
- WRITE ANY 5 RULES AND CONVENTIONS OF WRITING SI UNITS.
- THE HORIZONTAL RANGE OF A PROJECTILE ID 4√3 TIMES ITS MAXIMUM HEIGHT. FIND THE ANGLE OF PROJECTION.
- STATE THE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ANGULAR MOMENTEM AND EXPLAIN IT WITH AN EXAMPLE.
- STATE KEPLER’S LAW OF PLENTARY MOTION.
- GIVE THE GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF i)DISPLACEMENT ii) VELOCITY iii) ACCELERATION OF A PARTICLE EXUCUTING SHM. MENTION THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THEM.
- What are the characteristics of progressive waves?
- List out any 5 postulates of kinetic theory of gases.
- State and prove parallelogram law of vectors and discuss the special cases.
- State and prove bernoulli’s theorem.
- Derive Meyer’s relation.
- Describe the working of angstrom pyrheliometer with diagram. (NOT FOR CBSE)
1. Draw a circuit diagram of OR gate.
2. What is a logic gate?
3. What types of charge-carriers are there in a n-type semi conductor?
4. Give the logical symbol of an AND gate. Mark the inputs and outputs.
5. Draw the logic symbol for a NAND gate.
6. Which biasing will make the resistance of p-n junction high?
7. Write the truth table for OR gate.
8. What is the change in the collector current, in a transistor of a.c. current gain 150, for a 100µA change in its base current?
9. When the voltage drop across a p-n junction diode is increased from 0.65V to 0.70V, the change in the diode current is 5mA. What is the dynamic resistance of the diode?
10. How does conductivity of a semiconductor change with rise in its temperature? Read more…
CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction. Read more…
Categories: +2 Physics, Plus Two Physics, Question Bank, Question Papers, questionbank, Sample Papers Tags: capacitance, conductor, difference, electromagnetic induction, expression, factor, interference pattern, logarithm table, logic operation, magnetic field vectors, power, reaction, sample paper, show, SOLVED QUESTION PAPER, state
Categories: +2 Physics, CBSE, CCE Class X, curriculum, questionbank, Sample Papers Tags: Auto, class xii, Draft, March, marking scheme, paper, paper syllabus, question paper, question papers, scheme, second, term
The following questions are for a quick revision of the chapter “Gravitation” for CBSE Class 9. There are many other questions which can be asked from the portion allotted for SA1, but will mainly based on these concepts. The questions are based on the bare essential concepts; the minimum level of learning expected from the [...]
Categories: Ask Physics, falling to earth, gravitation states, law of gravitation, Project, questionbank, universal law of gravitation Tags: acceleration, acceleration due to gravity, answer, Auto, Draft, gravitation, gravitation states, law, law of gravitation, mass, Physics, questionbank, revision, surface, universal law of gravitation