A collection of one mark and two marks questions from ELECTROSTATICS. Practise these for scoring a better and winning the edge over your coscholars!
Categories: +2 Physics, previous question papers, Sample Papers, Solved Problems, Test Papers Tags: Business, Central Board of Secondary Education, electric field, ELECTROSTATICS, Logical reasoning, Nanofiber, Recreation, Sports
ISC Specimen Question Papers 2013
Practising sample papers is considered as a good practice to score better in exams. Start with the specimen paper supplied by the board first. We’ll be providing more sample papers soon.
Visit icsephysics.blogspot.in for more
Categories: +2 Physics, ICSE/ISC, previous question papers, Question Papers, Sample Papers Tags: Business, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Dave Lewis, education, Gattaca, High-performance computing, isc, Physics
SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION
TIME 3 HRS
- All questions are compulsary
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry 1 mark each. Questions 9 to 18 carry 2 marks each. Questions 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and questions 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.
******Choices are avoided as this is a question paper meant for practice ***********
********************* Read more…
Please find below a list of Sample Papers in Physics. Download and practice them. All The Best.
CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction. Read more…
Categories: +2 Physics, Plus Two Physics, Question Bank, Question Papers, questionbank, Sample Papers Tags: capacitance, conductor, difference, electromagnetic induction, expression, factor, interference pattern, logarithm table, logic operation, magnetic field vectors, power, reaction, sample paper, show, SOLVED QUESTION PAPER, state
Categories: +2 Physics, CBSE, CCE Class X, curriculum, questionbank, Sample Papers Tags: Auto, class xii, Draft, March, marking scheme, paper, paper syllabus, question paper, question papers, scheme, second, term
Velocity time graph of a body is shown in the diagram below. What conclusion can be drawn about the velocity of the body from the graph? The value of G on earth’s surface is 6.67 x 10 -11 Nm2/kg2. What is its value on the surface of moon? A perso...