The CBSE Results 2012for class X (AISSE) and class XII (AISSCE) will be published by the third week of May 2012.
For Class X, the CCE details are being uploaded by the Vidyalayas to CBSE server. The schools are given time till 15 April for updating the marks up to Summative Assessment 2 for Class X 2012.
The results will be published at http://cbseresults.nic.in
The results of both Board Based exams and School Based Exams will be published together.
- How was your AISSCE (CBSE) Chemistry Question Paper 2012? (chemistry.2lv.in)
- Supplementary Textual Material in Chemistry for Class XII Supplied by CBSE (chemistry.2lv.in)
- Mark Distribution in Physics for CBSE for 2013 Board Exam (AISSCE) (physicsfans.com)
- CCE is more burden than earlier evaluation system (education2home.com)
- How was the CBSE Physics Exam 2012? (plustwophysics.com)
- Ask the CBSE – February 27, 2012 (thehindu.com)