«

»

Aug 06

Print this Post

Low ENERGY BULB WARNING ” …from the British Ministry of Health

Warning  from the British Ministry of health about Energy  Saving bulbs   These  types of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or  low Energy bulbs, if broken, cause serious danger!   So much so, that if one breaks, everybody will  have to leave the room for at least 15 minutes,  because it contains Mercury  (poisonous) which  causes migraine, disorientation, imbalances and  different other health problems, when inhaled.   It causes many people with allergies, severe  skin conditions and other diseases just by  touching this substance or inhaling it. Also  the ministry warned to NOT clean the debris of the  broken bulb with a vacuum cleaner, because it  would spread the contamination to other rooms in  the house when using the vacuum cleaner again.   It must be cleaned up with a normal broom  or brush, be kept in  a sealed bag and disposed of right away from the  house in a bin for hazardous  materials.  
Notice:  Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or  arsenic!!!!

Incoming search terms:

  • energy bulb warning
  • Warning from the British Ministry of health about Energy Saving bulbs
  • what is the health issues when low energy globes break
  • low energy bulbs break
  • low energy bulbs broken
  • So much so that if one breaks everybody will have#sclient=psy
  • WARNING: Mercury is DANGEROUS more POISONOUS than a lead or arsenic!


Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/low-energy-bulb-warning-%e2%80%9d-%e2%80%a6from-the-british-ministry-of-health/

%d bloggers like this: