Random collection of Physics Viva Questions
- State the Principle of a potentiometer. (The students say that potential drop is proportional to length but the constant quantities are not mentioned)
- How can we increase the sensitivity of a potentiometer?
- Define figure of merit of a galvanometer.
- Which has more resistance – a galvanometer or a milliammeter?
- How does an LED emit light?
- What is the difference between an ordinary diode and an LED?
- Define principal axis of a convex lens?
- What happens to the focal length of a concave mirror if it is immersed in water?
- What are the factors affecting the internal resistance of a cell?
- What are the difference between primary and secondary cell?
- Why can’t we use a dry cell for starting a car?
- What happens to the resistivity of a wire when it is doublefolded?
- How does the resistance of a wire depend on its dimensions?
- Why are the resistances used in a resistance box is like 1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,200,200,500,1000,2000,2000,5000 etc?
- Why constantan or manganin wires are used for making the resistance coils in resistance box?
- What is a standard resistance?
- What are the characteristics of a standard resistance?
- What are the precautions to be observed while doing electricity experiments in general?
- What is a galvanometer?
- What is the resistance of an ideal ammeter?
- Why is ammeter always connected in series and voltmeter always connected in parallel?
- How can we convert a galvanometer into an ammeter or a voltmeter?
- What is shunt?
- What is AVO meter?
- What is the effect of temperature on the resistance of a conductor?
- Why does the resistance of a conductor increases with temperature, whereas that of a semiconductor decreases with temperature.
- What is conductance?
- What are non ohmic devices? give an example.
- What are superconductors?
- Define emf
- Why emf is said to be a misnomer?
- What happens if the battery used in the primary circuit of a potentiometer has less emf compared to the emf of the cell used in the secondary circuit?
- If you find that the galvanometer reading is shaky, what error can you expect?
- What do you mean by figure of merit of a galvanometer?
- Why a moving coil galvanometer is called so?
- What is the principle of a galvanometer?
A MUST WATCH MOVIE
Made by School Students
+2 Physics, alternating currents, Answers, ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM VISITORS, Ask Physics, Bare Minimum Package, change in resistance, free physics homework help, Practical Physics Tags:
aissce, answer, CBSE, electricity, ELECTROSTATICS, interview, latest, numerical, numerical problem, paper, Physics, physics practical help, practical, practical viva, problem, published, question paper, question papers, viva, viva voce