Two masses M1 and M2 are connected by a light rod and the system is slipping down a rough incline of angle theta with the horizontal. The frictional coefficiant at both the contacts is u fhnd the accelaration
Tag Archive: accelaration
Like us on FaceBook
acceleration answer Auto Board examination body CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education class class X class xii conductor direction Draft education electricity ELECTROSTATICS exam field iit India latest link mass motion news numerical numerical problem optics paper Physics position post problem Projectile motion published question question paper question papers search terms speed Student time velocity wire work
- How to specify a model of superposing 8 wave funtion with the max wavelenght and amplitude?
- Fluid Mechanics -Investigatory project
- A list of values you can use to answer VBQ (Value Based Questions)
- Energy savings calculation!!
- Time dilation and Length contraction
- Friction – Numerical Problem
- Helmholtz theorem