The CBSE Results 2012for class X (AISSE) and class XII (AISSCE) will be published by the third week of May 2012.
For Class X, the CCE details are being uploaded by the Vidyalayas to CBSE server. The schools are given time till 15 April for updating the marks up to Summative Assessment 2 for Class X 2012.
The results will be published at http://cbseresults.nic.in
The results of both Board Based exams and School Based Exams will be published together.
- How was your AISSCE (CBSE) Chemistry Question Paper 2012? (chemistry.2lv.in)
- Supplementary Textual Material in Chemistry for Class XII Supplied by CBSE (chemistry.2lv.in)
- Mark Distribution in Physics for CBSE for 2013 Board Exam (AISSCE) (physicsfans.com)
- CCE is more burden than earlier evaluation system (education2home.com)
- How was the CBSE Physics Exam 2012? (plustwophysics.com)
- Ask the CBSE – February 27, 2012 (thehindu.com)
Categories: +2 Physics, 12 physics, CBSE, CCE Class X, Class X Physics Tags: aissce, Board examination, CBSE, Central Board of Secondary Education, kendriya vidyalaya, Mathematics, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Test (assessment)
How was AISSCE Physics Question Paper 2012? Was the Board question paper 2012 up to the standard? Were there any questions out of syllabus? Was any of the questions too tough? Were there any unexpected questions? How was the numerical problems? Did you get sufficient time to answer the questions? Please post your response soon. Your responses on AISSCE Physics Question Paper 2012 can affect the marking/ evaluation and eventually the marks. Comment honestly.
- State the Principle of a potentiometer. (The students say that potential drop is proportional to length but the constant quantities are not mentioned)
- How can we increase the sensitivity of a potentiometer?
- Define figure of merit of a galvanometer.
- Which has more resistance – a galvanometer or a milliammeter?
- How does an LED emit light?
- What is the difference between an ordinary diode and an LED?
- Define principal axis of a convex lens?
- What happens to the focal length of a concave mirror if it is immersed in water?
- What are the factors affecting the internal resistance of a cell?
- What are the difference between primary and secondary cell?
- Why can’t we use a dry cell for starting a car?
- What happens to the resistivity of a wire when it is doublefolded?
- How does the resistance of a wire depend on its dimensions?
- Why are the resistances used in a resistance box is like 1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,200,
- Why constantan or manganin wires are used for making the resistance coils in resistance box?
- What is a standard resistance?
- What are the characteristics of a standard resistance?
- What are the precautions to be observed while doing electricity experiments in general?
- What is a galvanometer?
- What is the resistance of an ideal ammeter?
- Why is ammeter always connected in series and voltmeter always connected in parallel?
- How can we convert a galvanometer into an ammeter or a voltmeter?
- What is shunt?
- What is AVO meter?
- What is the effect of temperature on the resistance of a conductor?
- Why does the resistance of a conductor increases with temperature, whereas that of a semiconductor decreases with temperature.
- What is conductance?
- What are non ohmic devices? give an example.
- What are superconductors?
- Define emf
- Why emf is said to be a misnomer?
- What happens if the battery used in the primary circuit of a potentiometer has less emf compared to the emf of the cell used in the secondary circuit?
- If you find that the galvanometer reading is shaky, what error can you expect?
- What do you mean by figure of merit of a galvanometer?
- Why a moving coil galvanometer is called so?
- What is the principle of a galvanometer?
Categories: +2 Physics, alternating currents, Answers, ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM VISITORS, Ask Physics, Bare Minimum Package, change in resistance, free physics homework help, Practical Physics Tags: aissce, answer, CBSE, electricity, ELECTROSTATICS, interview, latest, numerical, numerical problem, paper, Physics, physics practical help, practical, practical viva, problem, published, question paper, question papers, viva, viva voce
Yogeswaran posted: “im searching AISSCE books in CBSE syllabus by Pdf i want to download it”
Dear students, The text books used by CBSE schools are the NCERT Textbooks. They are available for download (FREE) at the ncert website. I am providing the links for easy access.
Please note that the books are in pdf form and the different chapters are zipped. You have to download the zipped file and then extract the zipped files. You can use them for personal use. But copyright prohibits the unauthorized printing for any commercial purpose.
- NCERT Physics Text book for Class XI for CBSE Part I
- NCERT Physics Text book for Class XI for CBSE Part II
- NCERT Physics Text book for Class XII for CBSE Part I
- NCERT Physics Text book for Class XII for CBSE Part II
Dear all students who wrote AISSCE Physics 2011,
How was the Physics Question paper?
Was it difficult? Very easy?
Were there questions out of syllabus?
Were there any errors?
Whatever be your opinion, post them as comments here; It will certainly reach the concerned authorities.
So, be quick, post your response now!
You can also post the questions from the question paper which you consider erroneous or out of course.
The pages 2 to 15 of set 1 are given here for easy reference
Do you know? There are almost always some questions asked from these portions.
- Photoelectric effect (Please learn the full portion)
- Logic gates (please learn full as per syllabus)
- LCR circuit and resonance in AC
- Electromagnetic Spectrum and uses of each of the components
- Any one of “principle construction and working” (Van de graaff generator, Cyclotron, MCG, Dynamo, Transistor amplifier, Transistor as a switch, diode as a rectifier, transistor oscillator)
- Modulation and demodulation (and need for modulation)
Electronic Devices Revision http://physics.2lv.in/node/136