CLASS XII – PHYSICS
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. What is electrostatic shielding?
2. Identify the carbon resistor whose colour code is green, blue, red and gold.
3. Energy of a charged particle moving in a magnetic field does not change. Why?