Why cbse class x results 2011 are delayed?
This is the question many students, parents and teachers are asking.
To Quote from a CBSE Official:
?There are 10,61,566 candidates who registered for the
CBSE has renovated the evaluation system and classes VI to X is now following the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
Here are some tips and guidelines to help you score better grades
CBSE is conducting an optional proficiency test in all the five main subjects from next year.
The proposed Proficiency Test is being conducted with the broad objectives of :
- acting as a benchmark in testing of skills and higher mental abilities of students
- providing motivation to students for academic excellence in the respective subject
- providing feedback to students and parents on how well the students have achieved the desired learning objectives.
- providing feedback to schools on levels of learning of their students and setting
- goals, priorities and targets in their future educational plan.
Some of the specific
Two metallic wires A and B of the same material are connected in parallel. Wire A has length l and radius r, wire B has a length 2l and radius 2r. Calculate the ratio
Q. Does CCE mean frequent tests and assignments?
CHAIRMAN: The term continuous in CCE refers to periodicity and regularity in assessment. It does not mean that tests and assignments have to be