Tag Archive: conductor
CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/class-xii-physics-sample-paper-for-aissce-2012-2/
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/what-is-eddy-current/
I have read that the FLOW OF ELECTRONS is called electricity. I wanna know that what is meant by flow of electrons? Pleaz answer me….
Electric current is the flow of charges
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/electric-current-and-flow-of-electrons/
How can an alternating current change its direction while moving in a wire or any conductor? Why direct currents aren’t used in Home circuits?
Alternating current is produced by rotating a coil in a strong magnetic field (or ...
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/why-direct-currents-aren%e2%80%99t-used-in-home-circuits/
What ere Eddy currents and what is their application?
Eddy currents (also called Foucault currents) are currents induced in conductors, when the magnetic flux linked with a solid conductor changes. The change in magnetic flux can ...
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/eddy-currents-and-applications/
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/direction-of-magnetic-field-due-to-a-current-carrying-conductor/
what’s effect of coulombic forces on conductor medium ? amk niazi Ans: In a conductor, the coulombian repulsive forces pushes the valence electrons and the electrons move away from the center to the surface ie from the region of stronger force to the region of lesser force, creating a Faraday cage Incoming search terms:what’s effect of coulombic forces on conductor [...]
Permanent link to this article: http://www.plustwophysics.com/coulombian-force-and-conductor/