A 10m length of aluminium wire has a diameter of 1.5mm. It carries a current of 12A. Find (i) the current density. (ii) the drift velocity (iii) the electric field in the wire. aluminium has approximately 10^29 free electrons per m^3
Two conducting wires X and Y of same diameter but different materials are joined in series across a battery . if the number density of electrons in X is twice that in Y . Find the ratio of drift velocity of electrons in the two wires. (Adithya Singh asked this) Incoming search terms:i want to [...]
Hello Dear Students, If you were searching for a set of questions which you cannot afford to leave while preparing for AISSCE 2011 Physics Exam, Here it is. Please practice them carefully. If you have
- Derive an expression for the Electric field at a point on the (i) axial line and (ii) equatorial line of an electric dipole
- Describe the principle construction and working of Van de Graff Generator.
- State Gauss’ theorem and apply it to find the electric field at a point due to
- A point charge
- A line of charge
- A plane sheet of charge
- A charged spherical conducting shell
10. Derive an expression for the effective capacitance when three capacitors are connected in (i) series (ii) parallel
11. Derive an expression for the energy stored in a parallel plate capacitor.