A TV Tower has a height h. Derive expression for the maximum distance upto which signals can be received on earth.
Time: 45 min
Max. Marks: 25
- How does the force between two point charges change, if the dielectric constant of the medium in which they are kept, increases? 
- Name the
(This is being posted as per request from students)
Consider a conductor of length l and area of cross section A. Let the number of free electrons per unit volume be n. When a pd V is applied, let the
Physics 2004 Set 1
- Why is shortwave band used for long distance radio broadcast?
- Two metals A and B have work functions 2 eV and 5 eV respectively. Which metal has lower threshold wavelength?
Download as PDF oscillations
PHYSICS TEST PAPER (OSCILLATIONS)
Time : 1 ½hr M. Marks: 40
- Q.Nos 1 to 5 carries 1 mark each
- QNos 6 to 10 carry 2 marks each
- QNos 11 to 15 carry 3 marks each
- QNos 16 – 17 carry 5 marks each
1. What is periodic motion?
2. How will the time period of a simple pendulum change if its length is doubled?
Hello Dear Students, If you were searching for a set of questions which you cannot afford to leave while preparing for AISSCE 2011 Physics Exam, Here it is. Please practice them carefully. If you have