If you find these question easy to answer, well and good. If you don’t, please revise these portions thoroughly. These are based on just the minimum level of learning expected from a Class XII student. State Gauss theorem in magnetism. Define the ter...
Hello Dear Students, If you were searching for a set of questions which you cannot afford to leave while preparing for AISSCE 2011 Physics Exam, Here it is. Please practice them carefully. If you have
A circular ring of radius r made of a nonconducting material is placed with its axis is parallel to a uniform electric field if the ring rotated by 180 degrees Does the flux changes? A Q charge is uniformly
Click the Link below to download Electrostatics Notes – Module II (Electric field, Dipole, Gauss Theorem and Applications)
Click Electric Charges and Field-2 to Download
- Derive an expression for the Electric field at a point on the (i) axial line and (ii) equatorial line of an electric dipole
- Describe the principle construction and working of Van de Graff Generator.
- State Gauss’ theorem and apply it to find the electric field at a point due to
- A point charge
- A line of charge
- A plane sheet of charge
- A charged spherical conducting shell
10. Derive an expression for the effective capacitance when three capacitors are connected in (i) series (ii) parallel
11. Derive an expression for the energy stored in a parallel plate capacitor.