Hello Dear aspirants of the Medical Profession who are going to write the All India Medical Entrance!
You were studying hard all these days. Now try these last-minute tips and tricks before you head towards the exam.
The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2014, is your gateway to MBBS or BDS degree. The AIPMT 2014 scores will be used for admission to 15% of undergraduate Medical and Dental course seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges of India in addition to participating State Government’s Universities/Institutes.
AIPMT 2014 test consists of 180 objective-type multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) to be answered in 3 hours. The syllabus is based on topics both from Class 11 and Class 12.
Some Last Minute Tips (for Physics)
- Revise concepts from NCERT books
- Revise all formulas and the context (the relevant concepts)
- Read and understand the concept before trying to answer questions.
- Improve your speed in answering papers by trying to complete them within the time frame you will have available at the examination.
- Be meticulous in answering questions, correct S.I. Units and other details are very important and you may lose marks on an otherwise correct question if you miss the minor details.
- Practice all additional exercises too from NCERT
Find Below a list of all IMPORTANT FORMULAE in Physics for AIPMT 2014
All the Best
Categories: Plus Two Physics Tags: AIPMT, All India Pre Medical Test, Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, BIOLOGY, Central Board Secondary Education, India, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Physics
How was your CBSE/AISSCE 2014 Physics Exam?
Was it easy, difficult or moderate?
Were there any questions outside syllabus?
Were there any confusing questions?
Were there any errors in question paper?
Let your voices be heard before finalizing the marking scheme.
Want some thing more here? Please post your requirements, We will work hard to add your needs.
More Links Below
Categories: Plus Two Physics Tags: candidate, Electromagnetism, ELECTROSTATICS, Indian Institute of Technology, Institute of technology, National Institutes of Technology, Physics, Scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
1. Fundamentals of Physics
- David Halliday, Robert Resnick, Jearl Walker
Asian Books Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
2. Facets of Physics : A conceptual Approach
West Publishing Company
3. University Physic
- H.D Young, M.W.Zemansky and F.W.Sears
Narosa Pub. House
4. Physics – Foundations and Frontiers
- George Gamow and J.M.Clearland
Tata Mcgraw Hill
5. College Physics
- R L Weber, K.V Manning, M.W.White & G.A Weygard
Tata Mcgraw Hill
6. College Physics
- Reymond A.Sarvey and Jerry S.Fanghan
Harcourt Brace & Co.
7. Principles of Physics
- Raymond A.Serway & John W.Jewett, Jr.
8. The Elements of Physics
I.S Grant & W.R. Phillips
9. Physics can be fun
- Y. Perelman, Mir Publishers
10. Advanced level Physics M.Nelkon & P.Parker
- Arnold – Heinemann
11. Success in Physics – Tom Duncan
John Murray Publications Ltd.
12. Success in Electronics – Tom Duncan
- John Murray Publications Ltd.
13. Concepts of Physics – H.C.Verma
Bharti Bhawan Publishers
14. 3000 Solved Problems in Physics
Schaum’s solved problem series
Tata Mcgraw Hill
15. Mcgraw Hill’s Dictionary of Physics