CLASS XII – SAMPLE PAPER
Time allowed : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 70
- All questions are compulsory
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry one mark each, 9 to 18 carry two marks each, 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- There is no overall choice, but internal choices are provided. You have to attempt only one choice in full.
- Use of calculator is not permitted.
- You may use the logarithm table, if required.
1. Express dielectric constant in terms of capacitance.
2. What is magnetic susceptibility?
3. Define electromagnetic induction. Read more…
Categories: +2 Physics, Plus Two Physics, Question Bank, Question Papers, questionbank, Sample Papers Tags: capacitance, conductor, difference, electromagnetic induction, expression, factor, interference pattern, logarithm table, logic operation, magnetic field vectors, power, reaction, sample paper, show, SOLVED QUESTION PAPER, state