Hello Dear Students, If you were searching for a set of questions which you cannot afford to leave while preparing for AISSCE 2011 Physics Exam, Here it is. Please practice them carefully. If you have
One mark questions
- What is the meant by the term attenuation ?
- Why ground wave transmission is restricted to 1500 kHz?
- Define critical
When light falls on a object, three things happen –
- A part of the light is absorbed
- Another part is reflected ad
- The remaining part is transmitted.
A transparent medium transmits most of the light incident on it. However, it absorbs a small part as well as reflect a small part.