This question was posted by Chithraja. This is a common doubt arising naturally in the minds of children as well as adults who think. But they never ask, or if they ask the questions remain unanswered.
I will explain the question itself first. When we switch on a bulb we get the energy. But what happens to the electricity when we are not using it? Is it just wasted if we don’t use it?
Then, won’t it be better using as much of it when available rather than saving it by not using electrical appliances?
These are all associated questions which I have also asked several times.
Before I actually answer the question I am waiting for responses from visitors, students and teachers
Incoming search terms:
- how power is stored after being genarated
- review of h c verma class 10th
- where is electicity stored
- where is electricity being stored
- Where is electricity stored after it is generated but before it is supplied?